Thursday 31 May 2012

Tamil Nadu Engineering Colleges - Overall College Priority/Rank List




   [College Code] College Name & Location
 
[1] University departments of Anna University Chennai, CEG Campus (Government College of Engineering - Chennai)
[6] PSG College of Technology (Autonomous) – Coimbatore
[4] University departments of Anna University Chennai, MIT Campus (Madras Institute of Technology - Chennai)
[5] Government College of Technology (Autonomous) – Coimbatore
[7] Coimbatore Institute of Technology (Autonomous) – Coimbatore
[315] Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering - Thiruporur, Kanchipuram
[8] Thiagarajar College of Engineering – Madurai
[2] University departments of Anna University Chennai, ACT campus (A.C. College of Technology - Chennai)
[712] Kumaraguru College of Technology (Autonomous) – Coimbatore
[219] Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering - Sriperumbadur,Kancheepuram(Dist)
[901] A.C. College of Engineering and Technology (Autonomous) - Karaikudi
[615] Government College of Engineering (Autonomous) – Salem
[718] Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology – Coimbatore
[12] Central Electrochemical Research Institute(CSIR) - Karaikudi
[711] Kongu Engineering College (Autonomous) – Erode
[309] Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College -Kodambakkam,Chennai
[974] Government College of Engineering - Thirunelveli
[120] Velammal Engineering College - Ambattur,Chennai
[960] Mepco Schlenk Engineering College - Virudhunagar
[11] University departments of Anna University Tiruchirappalli, BIT Campus (Bharathidasan Institute of Engineering and Technology - Tiruchirappalli)

8 comments:

  1. Hello Kalva Kalyan We are happy to receive your comments in our blog...We just saw your auroraa college website and had a idea to add your college name in this list...We will add it soon..Thanks for Supporting Us...Keep Supporting

    ReplyDelete
  2. designer sherwani for men
    i do pretty much the exact same thing, local vhosts and all. taking nightly backups of /home is easy with rsync, so when anything goes awry, i just pull down the folder from my vps. since the cronjob itself is in the folder, even my backup script gets backed up. what ide do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I like it a lot. You know precisely what your talking about, exactly where other People are coming from on this issue. I am glad that I had the fortune to stumble across your blog. It’s definitely an essential issue that not sufficient people are talking about and I am glad that I got the chance to see all the angles.
    Lehenga Saree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fossils will not last long and hydro and wind is the way to go for future along with nuclear. This website is one of the best resource for Hydro
    Indo Western suit in latest style

    ReplyDelete
  5. online dining room furniture
    Many thanks for your educational document. I am in fact at work at the moment! So I have to go off without reading all I'd like. However I've added your blog to my RSS feed so that I can take my time to go via your web page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. printed saree
    This is my very first time i visit right here. I found so numerous interesting stuff in your weblog particularly its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment right here! keep up the good function.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Bob, this has helped me out a lot. I was utterly clueless before I came across this guide. I really appreciate it as well.
    web design vadodara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thank you again! Bollywood sarees

    ReplyDelete